In an era of rising health care costs, the most accessible roads in the U.S. may be the ones most people drive to work.
The latest survey from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) shows that the most cost-effective way to get to work is through an inexpensive, two-lane, one-way highway in a region with a high concentration of auto manufacturing and small businesses.
That highway, which stretches from California to Oklahoma, offers a range of speeds ranging from 20 to 100 mph.
But the highway is not a road that can be driven every day.
In the study, researchers found that the best way to find a road with the lowest cost is to take a more traditional route.
The study found that road segments with the shortest median distance between them were the most efficient, while the fastest roads were the least efficient.
“If you have the shortest, least costly roads, you’re going to be able to get your commute in the shortest amount of time,” said John Schafer, director of IHS’ research and evaluation division.
When choosing between the cheapest road segment and the most expensive road segment, you might want to consider a number of factors, including how close you live to the highway, the type of road, the length of the commute, and the cost of fuel.
According to the IIHS, a road segment with the longest median distance can be identified by its median area, which is defined as the distance from a highway median to a street median.
To get a better sense of how many miles it will take to drive on the cheapest segment, the researchers analyzed highway data from the Highway Safety Network, which aggregates data from across the country to give a picture of how much road is actually being driven in a given time period.
Using this metric, the cheapest route is the one that is the shortest distance between the nearest highway median and the nearest street median, while expensive roads have longer, more convoluted median distances.
If you drive in the middle of nowhere, you can probably get away with taking the shortest route because you’re far enough from the nearest road to get on the road without paying for gas.
For those with more than one car, the optimal road segment for commuting can be found by looking at which routes take the least distance from the median.
The least expensive route is a two-way road that starts at a freeway and goes south to the border of Kansas and Oklahoma.
So if you live in a state with a median distance of 80 miles, and you want to get from one state to the next, you’ll need to take the most distance possible, which will be about 150 miles, because the highway from one end of the state to another starts from the other end of Kansas.
A three-way route that starts in the northernmost state of Iowa and goes through Iowa and Wisconsin takes about 180 miles.
The most cost effective way to commute to work would be through an interstate highway that is located at the very border of each state, and therefore costs less to build than other highway segments.
The Interstate Highway System is the longest road in North America, and it was the first in the world built in 1958.
There are two major interstate highways in the country, Interstate 580 and Interstate 10, which run from New Mexico to Texas.
While both highways have a median of about 70 miles, the Interstate 580 route takes the shortest path, and a three-mile section of the I-10 route has a median over 100 miles.
This segment of highway also has a very low rate of crashes, with only one death on the interstate system in the past 40 years.
You can find the median distances between highways in different states by looking up the county, county line, and state line on a map from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
The highway segments with shortest median distances are located in the western states, where the median is around 60 miles and the median between counties is around 30 miles.
You can also find the longest segment of interstate highway in Texas, at the end of Interstate 15.
Another common option is the Highway 99 segment of Interstate Highway 80, which takes about 80 miles from New York City to Dallas.
And the best option for a single-lane highway, in contrast to other road segments, is the Interstate 690 route that begins at New York and runs east to Washington, D.C. The highway is much longer, and there are longer, freeways and interstates in the Midwest.
Drivers who have less than two cars can take the shortest highway segment in the study.
Most people drive in rural areas, where there are few roads that are wide enough for them to cross safely.
IHS says that about 80 percent of U.P.S.-only drivers drive in cities and the remaining 20 percent drive in suburban areas, which make it harder